Saturday, April 2, 2016

Glam VoxBox Review

Hello, everyone! How are you doing today? It's windy as all get out here, but spring seems to finally be here to stay.

I'm here today with a little bit different of a post; it's a box I got from Influenster!  Influenster is essentially a website where you review all sorts of products, and once in a while get the opportunity to try out new products sent to you for free!  There are fun little campaigns with tasks you complete to get a badge.  The concept is awesome and getting free stuff is even better!  Here is a link if you're interested in trying it out!

The box I'll be reviewing over the next week is called the "Glam VoxBox" (hence the title).  This is going to be my main post, where I kind of go over the gist of the box.  Next week I'll have individual posts with an in depth review of each of the products in it (minus the Q-Tips; there isn't much to say about them!).  As each post goes up, I'll put a link to it from here.

Let's get right into the contents!

Venus Swirl Razor and Shave Cream
The first products I pulled out were the razor and shaving cream, both from Venus.  The razor is full sized (no surprise there), and the shaving cream is travel sized. There were a few different razors you could have gotten; I got the swirl one.  These are expensive little things, so I'll cherish my use of it for a while!

Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo
Next is a travel size of NYM's dry shampoo. I already owned a full size of this product, so it's pretty cool that I already knew I'd like it!  This went into my gym bag.

Cutex Nail Polish Remover Pads
I just got a manicure yesterday, so when it starts coming off I'll be sure to try these bad boys out!  They're little pads soaked in nail polish remover that you can use as a cleaner way to remove nail polish. I think the idea is wonderful!  

Shea Moisture Trio 
This little facial "treatment" trio is something I'm really excited to try!  It comes with a facial scrub, a mask, and moisturizer.  Shea Moisture is a pretty "healthy" brand, so putting this kind of stuff on your face feels like a better choice, but I have to try it out and see what I think for sure!

Q-Tips Purse Pack
I love Q-tips.  They are seriously so handy for just about anything you could ever need.  I got the purse pack, which just means I got regular Q-tips but they came in a hard case that is excellent for travel.  The awesome thing is that the case is totally reusable, so you can buy a giant pack of Q-tips and then just keep reusing the one you got instead of buying a new one every time!  There were a few different things you could get for this item; these, precision tips, and cotton pads (I think!). Either way, I'm happy with what I got!


Well, that's it for my Glam Voxbox.  Even though I got these products for free, my reviews of them are all 100% honest!  I'd never lie about my opinion, especially not here; part of the reason this blog exists is so that I can be as honest as I want without fear of judgement!

What do you think? Isn't Influenster the coolest thing ever? Let me know!

xoxo,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment