Thursday, March 31, 2016

Beauty Box 5: March 2016

Hello, everyone! How's the weather treating you? Today ended up being a lovely 58 degrees, which here in the midwest means T-shirt weather.

Small talk aside, I'm here to bring you another exciting installment of my Beauty Box 5 review!  I was a goof and forgot to take a picture of the info card (boo!), but it's got all the products listed with descriptions and prices.

Beauty Box 5 is different from the other boxes I do a review on because it doesn't personalize its box to each person. While yes you may get different items from other people, that's only because of box randomization.
Here's the set of everything I got this month!  It was a good month, personally; and I feel like the theme "Flower Power" was followed pretty darn well!

Let's just get right into this amazing box!

Colour Me "Pink Fragrance"
Just in time for spring!  This smells delightful and is a pretty unique floral scent; very young but sophisticated? The card says it's white rose petals and almond blossoms.  I've personally never heard of an almond blossom but they smell nice so props for that!

Pur-lisse "Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum"
This is a serum designed specifically to be put under your eyes and fight all sorts of bad things that come with living day to day.  It's supposed to "fight puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles".  I already have an eye cream open right now that I'm using, so this one will have to wait a little bit. I'm excited, though; a full size will run you $65, so hopefully that means this is good!

Personail "Custom Floral Nail Polish Wraps"
This box seems to enjoy sending out nail wraps!  We got some in the January box as well.  These ones are so pretty and match the theme to a T.  I think there were a few different patterns that were sent out. Mine are so pretty! A lilac shade with daisies on it, a light beige, and a pink nail.  I might have to break these out for spring soon.

Glamour Dolls
First of all, this packaging is just beautiful!  I love the sleek black look with their logo on the front, and it is a beautiful logo!  This month there was a large assortment of items you could have gotten for this; eyeshadow duos, lip glosses, and some glitter liner. I'm really happy with getting the eye shadow! I don't like lip gloss and I would never use glitter liner.

The colors I got in this are just stunning! Perfect for spring! The first one is a silvery lilac color, and the second is an bright orange-y bronze color.  I seriously am in love with both of them; they're super shiny, almost metallic looking.  They're swatched below!


Mai Couture "Blush & Highlighter Papiers"
These are such a cool concept! Essentially they're papers with makeup on them, and you can just rub them on your face to get color. How awesome!  I got two blushes in two different shades; "Sunset Bvld" and "Prettyful". I didn't want to open them up and swatch them simply because there's only two sheets in each, and it's hard to get a good idea of how they work/getting a good handle with only one sheet!  I'll leave a review soon talking about what I thought. The concept is awesome, though!

Custom Temporary Tattoo
Bonus item time!  This is a cute little temporary tattoo and a bonus for this month. How pretty is it? I kind of want to wait and use it in the summer time when I'm out in a tanktop and shorts with this bad boy on display. 

So that's the box this month! What do you guys think?  What's your favorite item? For me personally it's the lilac eyeshadow!

xoxo,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment