Thursday, March 24, 2016

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Review

Having finished my first moisturizer up (also from my first subscription box funnily enough!) I figured it was time to write a review of what I thought about this product.

The Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre is a moisturizer boasted as a "24 Hour Miracle Cream", designed to hydrate and "restore skin's natural glow".  It claims to be a three-in-one product; a primer, moisturizer, and makeup remover.  I only used it as a moisturizer but I'm not sure I see exactly how it would remove makeup.  It was a very lotion-like product and reminded me much of any standard moisturizer and less of a typical makeup remover product.

Using this product wasn't anything too unique, it applied like any other face product.  I put a medium sized dot on my finger and spread it across my face before rubbing it in.  It left my hands feeling a little greasy afterward.  There is no fragrance in this product which is preferred when it comes to products for your face.





It's so strange because everyone in the blogging community seems to be in love with this product and I honestly didn't see the appeal. It was a fine moisturizer but nothing that I was super impressed with or blown away by.  Perhaps my issue came from my not using it as anything but a moisturizer?  I had no idea it could do any of that until I read the website.


One ounce of this product will run you $16, while 2.6 oz will be $28, so if you're interested in using this I'd suggest the larger tube of it.  Personally I would not buy a full size product simply because it felt like a standard moisturizer; I could buy one at the drugstore and shell out less money for a larger tube of it.

Have you guys ever tried this product?  If you have, let me know what you thought!

xoxo,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment