Sunday, May 8, 2016

31 Days of Blogging // Day 8: Old Photo of Me

Hello everyone! I'm here to bring you day 8 of my 31 days of blogging!  Today I'll be telling you guys all about an old photo of me!
Here's the picture I've decided on!  It's actually a picture of me giving a speech at my mom's wedding. I was in 8th grade at the time and had no idea what I was going to say.  I was actually looking at my mom and stepdad at the time.  The person looking at me is Candace, one of my mom's friends.

This was actually the first wedding I've ever been in/to, and while I've been to many more this is one of the most memorable ones.  I gave my first maid of honor speech and made most people cry. Score!

In all seriousness it was an important milestone in my family's life and seeing this picture reminds me not only of that day but of the things I said and how I'm reinforcing them.

Well, that's it!  I know there wasn't a whole lot of detail to give about this picture but it's the one I've had in my head for a long time and I really wanted to share it for some reason. If you guys have a favorite photo of yourselves when you were younger and want to write about it, let me know! Send me a link; I'd love to see it!

xoxo,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment