Saturday, May 7, 2016

31 Days of Blogging // Day 6: 3 Personality Traits I'm Proud Of

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be telling you about the three personality traits I'm most proud of!  This is a difficult question for anyone; it's hard to think of positive things about yourself sometimes. Especially when someone asks you the question!

My Creativity
One of my favorite personality traits about myself is my creativity.  It's not always there with me, but when it does appear it sticks around for quite some time.  It's kind of like the idea of breaking the dam?  Once you think of one idea they all just flood. 

Right now the project that I'm really using my creativity for is my bullet journal!  I'll write a dedicated post about it soon, but it's basically the best thing I've ever done for myself.

Ability to Handle Stress
I work in a job that requires the ability to handle stress and figure out problems quickly.  I have seen many a manager crack under pressure; it's a difficult job.  I pride myself in the ability to handle all the stress that comes with running doing my job; it's a valuable skill to have!

My Desire to Learn
As dorky as it may sound to some, I love learning. I will literally be willing to learn about anything, as long as I can understand it. Sadly math is not something I think I'll ever enjoy learning, although it is important for me to understand!  Just the idea of having knowledge that I didn't possess before makes me really happy.  It isn't even just learning new things; it's hearing either an affirmation to something I thought I knew or thinking of certain things in different ways. It's all so amazing to me!

Well, that's it!  Can you guys relate to me at all? Let me know!  Also, if you're following along and doing this, send me a link so I can check it out!

xoxo,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment