Tuesday, May 3, 2016

31 Days of Blogging // Day 3: Meaning of my Business Name

Hello everyone!  Moving quickly onto day 3 of the blogging challenge!  Today I'll be talking about something I think we've all wondered: how did I come up with my business name? What does it mean?
I've actually have been asked this question before!  The Cornfed Princess is a somewhat obscure name that doesn't necessarily define what my blog is about, but that's okay.

I didn't really sit and think about coming up with this name, honestly.  Sometimes I have these thoughts that pop into my head and won't go away until I do something about it, and this is one of them!  The phrase cornfed princess was in my head and I decided it would be a good name for a blog.

Cornfed is meant to define where I live.  I live in a state that pretty much is all corn.  Seriously, there's pretty landscape or forests or anything similar. It's all crops.  I wouldn't ask for anything different however, which is why I wanted to incorporate it into my name!

Princess is meant to show the more girly side of me.  It also happens to be the opposite of cornfed. Really, my name is a contradiction!  Cornfed heads back to my country roots while princess is meant to show sophistication and refinement.

Well, that's it!  Not the longest post I've ever put up but it's full of Cornfed goodness!  Feel free to do this challenge along with me if you'd like. Send me a link if you do something like this, I'd love to check it out!

xoxo,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment