Sunday, May 8, 2016

31 Days of Blogging // Day 7: 10 Favorite Foods

Hello, everyone!  Turns out keeping up with one blog post every day is hard to do!  Especially when you start it on the week of finals. I may have made a poor choice, but fear not, I'm back on track!  Today I'll be talking about my favorite foods!  This is really hard for me to decide on because let's be honest I pretty much love all food.


Well, here's a list of my 10 favorite foods!  Just so we're clear these aren't in any specific order.
  1. Pizza
  2. Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
  3. Potato Salad
  4. Jolly Rancher Chews
  5. Mashed Potatoes
  6. Orange Dream Cupcakes
  7. Honey Mustard Pork Roast
  8. Honeycrisp Apples
  9. Caramel & Honey Iced Latte
  10. Cheesecake
 I'm seeing a theme of honey!  Probably because I really am a huge fan of sweet foods; they'll be the first things I pick up when I get the choice.  I'm that person who if given the chance will order dessert first and be happy.  Or will eat only a little bit of the meal but eat dessert afterwards. I'm a sucker for sweet!

Well, that's it!  Let me know what you guys think! Do you have any top favorite foods? Do you like anything that would be considered weird? Let me know! Also don't forget: if you're doing this challenge send me a link so I can read it!

xoxo,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment