Friday, March 9, 2018

Self-Care Ideas for When You Need a Quick Pick-Me-Up

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you some quick pick-me-up ideas for when you need to take a little time to be you!  Self-care is something that I am so passionate about, and everyone should take part in it!  There's not a limit of who can do it, and there's not a certain type of person who should or shouldn't.

This list is meant to be self-care ideas for when you're really feeling down, or overwhelmed, or just in need for a little you time. A lot of the lists I saw had things like "book a vacation" or "go to a new city".  Those sound amazing, but they don't really help in the immediate time for me personally, plus I can't afford to take time off of work or booking a vacation, so these were more realistic to me!


There are a few very popular ideas that you may notice are missing from this list, like reading and working out.  While those are certainly important, I didn't include them because I feel like they should be habits more than they should be things to do when you need some self-care. Of course, this is all personal preference! If reading is what really helps you feel better, by all means do it.  But I would recommend setting aside time every day for reading, journaling, and working out, as it will help you feel better in the long run!

I hope you enjoy these self-care ideas, and feel free to save this picture and use it whenever you need it!

What do you do when you need some self-care?  Are any of these habits of yours? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment