Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Que Bella Lavender Face Mask

Hello everyone!  Quite some time ago, I decided I wanted to try out various face masks because they have always seemed so awesome to me!  I went out to Target and bought probably 6 or 7 different types of face masks, and then I never used them.

They have literally been sitting in my drawer for almost two years, waiting to be used. Such a sad story! Well, a little while ago I found my heart again and decided that it was time to test these babies out.
The one I tried out for today is the Lavender face mask!  It's supposed to be a relaxing mask that sort of calms you as you wear it.
The contents are basically like a clay mask, but they smell delightful!  Just like a lavender field that you put on your face.  It's very thick, being clay-like and all.  I applied it just with my fingers and put it on evenly.  I thought each pack would have enough product for one application, but that is definitely not the case!  There's probably enough for up to 5 uses, depending on how thick you apply the mask each time.
It says to not get it in your hair, or on your lips and eyes so I had to clean up my messy application!  You're supposed to leave it on for about 15 minutes, and I did so, and then washed it all off with a towel and water.
Here's what was left!  I didn't think to take a before picture, but I can tell you my skin looks a little smoother and more even and there's no redness (that's a common problem for me).

I'd say this is a pretty basic mask. It didn't have any specific purpose for your face, as it was more about you relaxing while wearing it than a miracle face fixer product. As for relaxing, I can't really say one way or the other, as putting clay masks on and watching for the appropriate time is stressful in of itself. 

I'd definitely say get this if you want to have a fun, easy girls night in or something of the like!  It'd also be good for any sort of mother-daughter bonding experience, especially if it's younger kids, as this mask isn't going to hurt or do anything extreme with your skin.

What do you guys think? Would you get this mask? Do you prefer your masks to show more results? Let me know!

Hugs and Kisses,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment