Friday, June 17, 2016

A Little Life Update

Hello everyone! I always make it a goal of mine to post consistently every month, and then every month I seem to miss a few posts!

If you haven't liked my facebook page, you wouldn't have seen the post that I put up about my schedule. I've decided to start posting on Tuesdays and Fridays instead of Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. I have a lot of changes happening in the coming months and I don't want to feel a ton of pressure from the blog.

This week has been especially stressful for me combining work and a lot of personal issues going on.  I've been bad about posting but rest assured I am still here and thinking about it!  Come Tuesday I'll finally get a good post up for you guys; not a life update.

Thanks for sticking with me!

xoxo,
The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment