Monday, October 3, 2016

Where is TCP Headed?

Over the summer, I've had a lot of time to think about what I want to do with the blog, and where I want it to go.

TCP started as a subscription box / makeup blog.  I reviewed the subscription boxes and what came in them.  I tried a whole bunch of different boxes, I learned a TON about makeup and a little about skincare, and I watched myself grow.  I've had the opportunity to write what I wanted, and stop writing about what I don't enjoy.

I've found that I want TCP to be a less targeted blog.  There are SO many different topics I want to touch on!  I want to write makeup product reviews, I want to write about college and my experience, I want to write about lifestyle!  I want to include more of my life into TCP, not just a small part.

I've recently started going to a new college and I've been wanting to show you all the things I've been doing, all the tips I've learned, and how I keep myself organized.  I still enjoy my subscription boxes and makeup, but it's just not a huge part of my life. I want to share more of my life with you guys, not just the beauty stuff!

I also want to dabble into YouTube a little bit for some project panning.  I've been in love with project pan and project use it up videos for quite a few months now, and I've been wanting to share my own experiences.  Writing a blog post about it is SO much harder than showing in a video personally, so I'll start with that.  I'm also interested in maybe doing some vlogging, but we'll have to see how things work out.

I have no intentions of shutting down TCP, so no worries there!  I took a break over the summer to just enjoy myself and take time away from any pressure of posting.  I'm excited to get back into the swing of things.

Talk to you all again on Friday!

Hugs and Kisses,

The Cornfed Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment